We are glad to announce The Stadium Consultancy as ESSMA’s latest Corporate Partner.
The Stadium Consultancy’s internationally recognised team of stadium consultants and project managers have been involved in some of the world’s leading venue projects including stadiums for major events such as the FIFA World Cup, UEFA EURO and the Olympic Games. With their unique combination of expertise and experience in stadium operations, programming and design, combined with strong project management skills, The Stadium Consultancy distinguishes themselves from other consultants.
We hope to expand and share our services and work together with ESSMA members to assist them with improving their stadium facilities and operations.
Ben Veenbrink, Managing Director The Stadium Consultancy
The Stadium Consultancy is a specialist consultancy company offering a full range of services for the planning, development, operation and management of stadiums and arenas. Their dedicated project managers and stadium consultants are able to guide you through the entire stadium development process, from initial feasibility study and concept design to setting up stadium operations and the training of staff.
The Stadium Consultancy is a great addition to the ESSMA community. With their expertise and knowledge, they will augment member projects.
Dimitri Huygen, Managing Director ESSMA
Projects The Stadium Consultancy has been involved with:
- UEFA EURO 2012 Project Monitoring of 8 stadiums, Poland & Ukraine
- Feasibility studies and concept development for several stadiums in Italy, as part of the B Futura programme (i.e. Cagliari Calcio, Pescara Calcio, Vicenza Calcio, Bassano Virtus, Cosenza Calcio)
- Project management for Al Wakrah FIFA World Cup Stadium (45,000 seats), Qatar
- FIFA Compliance commissioning for King Abdullah Sports City Stadium (62,000 seats), Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Client representative for expansion of Grolsch Veste (30,200 seats), FC Twente, the Netherlands
|More info about The Stadium Consultancy|